1460 Mono Patent Lamper BootsBlack
1460 Mono Patent Lamper Boots by Dr. Martens
Monochrome boots are a DM's classic, and this pair cranks the volume up to the max. Made from standout Patent Lamper leather, the boots come in full-colour mono, right down to the heel loop and welt stitch. They're welted on a tonal air-cushioned sole. And built to last.
- - Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- - Patent Lamper is a fine-grained leather, coated to give a high shine, glossy finish.
- - Clean with a damp cloth and restore its shine with Dr. Martens Patent Cleaner
- - Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- - Leather used is from the Leather Working Group (100% sourced from gold rated LWG leather manufacturers)
- - Upper Material: Patent Leather
- - Lining: Leather
- - Sole: Rubber
- - Fastening: Lace Up
- - Please Note: Item excluded from all promotions
- - Ethic: Sustainable