Gel Lyte Iii
Khaki Pink White
Style number 2487166281
A truly iconic running silhouette, the Asics Gel Lyte III was first released in 1989, featuring numerous innovative features including the famous split tongue - a novel invention that eliminated the problem of having the tongue slip down the side of the shoe. In a khaki, pink and white colourway, the trainer has a Gel cushioned sole, 3M patches and padded tongue and collar. The Gel Lyte III was ideal for the long distance runner.
- - Half sizes available in this style
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.