Style number 1603510000
2750 By Superga
With an extra strong, fully breathable pure cotton upper in white, the timeless 2750 is a lightweight, simple canvas tennis shoe with vulcanised rubber sole.
- - Fully breathable pure cotton upper
- - Machine washable at 30 degrees for a vintage look
- - Vulcanised gum sole and white sidewall
- - Half sizes available in this style
Born in Turin 1911 the Superga factory, under the stewardship of Walter Martiny, started to produce shoes with vulcanized rubber soles and the Superga 2750 Heritage style was born! The 2750 has been an icon from the beginning. The 2750's low cut style is designed to perfectly complement the foot, it is an elegant sneaker that looks relaxed and well dressed whether worn at the beach or at the office.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 9pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery on products where service is shown as available.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £3.50 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £15 (6-9 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.