Salt Water Original
Style number 1602045008
Sandals By Salt Water Original
The original Salt-Water sandal is defined by its little-way stitched sole and features a tan brown leather upper with adjustable ankle strap and buckle fastening.
- - Leather upper
- - Leather sock
- - Rubber sole
Please note the size on the soles of the shoes is a USA youth size, the size on the box is the correct UK size
About Salt Water Originals
As a way to cope with leather shortages in World War II, Walter Hoy started making his sandals using the scrap leather left over from making military boots. Combined with rust-proof metal tongue buckles and produced in a wide choice of colours and designs, the enduring quality and proven heritage of their sandals is unquestionable. Salt-Water originals are defined by their tough little-way stitched rubber sole, the leather is coated with a water resistant sealant and they mould to the user’s feet with repeated wear.
- NEW: Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.) BANK HOLIDAY UPDATE- order by 1pm Saturday 2nd May for delivery Tuesday 5th May
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.