Oh hey 2019! It’s the New Year, and as you know, we’re all about what 2019 has planned for us! Whilst we might still be in the thick of winter, we shall not loose sight of what is ahead in fashion’s 2019 trends. We are currently focusing on SS19, where we are all about bright neons, classic trainers and a positive attitude. We round up a few of our favourite trends that are up and coming (ofcourse we’ve nailed them in our latest shoe collection)
1. Neons: This is not your typical 2009 raving theme, but more of a much needed pop of colour to your day to day wardrobe. We’re focusing on this colourway for our shoes. Think bright, bold and on trend. We’re thinking a touch of Cali cool with this bright hue.
2. Trainers all day, everyday: The classic shoe silhouette that is here to stay. Pair yours with bright suits or statement dresses, trainers are your best friend and the most comfortable.
3. Elevated sandals: When a touch of height is needed. This trend will be in popular demand throughout spring, the chunkier the better.
4. The Mid-Heel: The heel that has the right amount of height and style appeal. This shoe should be worn in either an animal print, bold white or a bright neon. The most suited SS19 fashion statement.
5. Boots: Boots are always a firm fashion staple throughout the seasons, but SS19 is looking to show off this combination more often. Dr. Martens or an ankle boot matched with a silk slip dress or printed mid dress will be your winning fashion formula.
Looking to get your SS19 fashion game on? Look no further: SHOP NEW IN