We love a classic trainer, especially when a loved silhouette like the Air Force 1 07 Trainer is available in Black Anthracite Mystic Green Sulphur Luxe. This all black trainer is the perfect match to your modern wardrobe and with the unique detailing, you’ll be making your fashion statement. The latest Air Force 1 07 is no stranger to us, the white colourway launched earlier in July and now it’s time to invest in the all black. We are crushing on the versatility of these trainers, as this shoe can be dressed up or dressed down. Looking for a little inspiration in how to wear this iconic silhouette? Get reading below:
1. We’re loving the look of an all black outfit with these new kicks. The heel tab of these are unique (green and yellow) , which will stand out perfectly with your sleek outfit.
2. Going for brunch? Time to get that statement white shirt, cool denims and Air Force 1 out. This outfit provides a causal yet cool look.
3. We often suggest this (it is a winner), a floral dress and trainer ensemble. Exploring softer prints for this look could add a more feminine feel to your outfit.
4. Boiler suits have made their comeback, and work well with these trainers. The all denim boiler is a popular trend of the season, and we like to add a pair of Nike socks to your trainers to complete the look.
5. Wanting to dress up? Explore the option of a bold coloured suit or silk slip dress. Whilst wearing trainers to more formal functions may be slightly unfamiliar to some, this type of outfit will create a statement. It’s thanks to the all black detailing of the shoe that smartens your look.