We love a little fashion guidance, especially when we can get more out of our shoes. We’re crushing on ‘One shoe, Three Ways’ as it is the perfect go-to for owning your fashion regime. When buying a new pair of shoes, you’ll know the perfect outfit to match. However, we do know that planning multiple looks can be a chore or slightly overwhelming, that’s where we step in, and give you the best options for ‘ways to wear’. This time we are focusing on two trainers and two boots. We’re giving you a balance right? Enjoy the below:
The Freestyle- All white trainer
1. Brunching: What to wear for brunch? The usual Saturday/ Sunday routine, or if you’re lucky, a mid-week treat. Brunching with friends is the perfect excuse to debut that ‘chilled’ yet on trend look. This season we’re working a chunky knit, pencil skirt and freestyle trainers- easing you into that leisurely activity. Opting for a trainer provides comfort and always being on trend.
2.Working: Well suits the word (aka style choice). We are so here for a well cut suit, one that flatters and makes the perfect fashion statement. Whilst you might be slightly shy towards the classic co-ord look, styling your suit with a pair of trainers completes this seasons trends.
3. Casual: A leather lookalike shirt is a firm fave for the season, if you’re after the real stuff, you go girl! For us, we’re pairing our ‘leather’ shirts with tapered trousers and the classic trainer. The best part of the Freestyle trainer is the versatility and by that we mean, wearing this silhouette with any outfit. The added gold detailing gives our look that extra touch of glam!
The Biker Boot:
1.Casual: Whether you’re off to brunch with your friends or out exploring, combing a parka, sweatshirt and silk slip work well the Alpaca. We’re channeling super cute but giving off that ‘I just pulled this look together in seconds’. Embrace the bare leg this Winter, and accessorize with a slouchy beanie.
2.Out Out: Paring boots with a suit? yes please! A look that may not be familiar to some but definitely worth investing into. We’re updating our co-od with a crop top, and killer gold accessories. Be sure to choose a suit that is ankle length ( we want to see the Alpaca buckle detailing). We’re loving that this look is the perfect balance between smart and sassy.
3.Work: As mentioned before (previous posts too) we love a silk dress. Keep yourself warm with a knee length chunky cardigan and a pair of Alpaca boots. This little ensemble is great for casual Fridays or grabbing a post-work drink! Adding classic gold hoops rounds up this feminine look perfectly.
A striking trainer
1.Work wear: We’re loving that most work places are allowing casual wear. This season we’re wearing silk pleated skirts, a structured top and the fate fashion trainers.
2. Going out: We love wearing a trainer out. You’re set for comfort and making a fashion statement, what more could you want? The fate trainer is sporty and glam, pair these with a classic LBD (little black dress) and camel coat. Think cute but classic.
3. Dinner Date: Not all date attire needs to be smart, sometimes a classic knit, structured trousers and a pair of fate trainers will hit the perfect style spot. The snake-print accent and gold detailing add a touch of glam to your look.
The Knee Boot
1.Work wear: A minimalistic and modern calf boot is perfect for your winter work wardrobe. These classic boots (known as Koffee) pair perfectly with a silk skirt and roll-neck jumper.
2. Going out: A bold fashion statement for some but most necessary to us, wearing a suit with knee boots. This is the look of the season, and will create the perfect ‘night out’ impact. A trend adopted from recent fashion weeks and we are so here for it.
3. Dinner Date/Dinner with friends: Very much like pairing the suit and knee boot, we’re loving a jumpsuit and the Koffee boot. Its sexy (yes we said it) and cool. It might be a bold move for your wardrobe but very much worth it. Koffee is a versatile cut, as it gives you height and a trend focus pointed toe. This boot is available in three colours, and we suggest getting them all.