Stan Smith TrainersSustainable White Mono
Stan Smith Sustainable Trainers by adidas
"Stan Smith, Forever" - a brand new release and more sustainable addition to the Stan Smith family. By 2024 adidas aim to eliminate the use of virgin polyester, acting as a new milestone for the brand in its sustainability journey. Since its debut as a tennis shoe in the '70s, the Stan Smith has become a staple of classic and clean design and has become one of adidas's best-selling shoes of all time. Constructed from "PRIMEGREEN" uppers, high-performance recycled materials, and recycled rubber outsoles. Features a classic Stan Smith logo to the tongue and heel tab, lace-up fastening, and classic three perforated stripes to the lateral sides.
- - Made with PRIMEGREEN
- - Uppers made from 50% recycled materials
- - Packaged in the signature adidas blue box, composed from over 90% recycled paper
- - "Taking one step closer to a cleaner future"
- - Regular fit
- - Vegan upper
- - Please note this product is excluded from the Free delivery over £50 offer
- - Upper Material: Synthetic
- - Lining: Synthetic
- - Sole: Rubber
- - Fastening: Lace Up
- - Please Note: Item excluded from all promotions
- - Ethic: Vegan