As New York Fashion Week kicks off, every well-known celebrity, model and influencer will be showing off their carefully curated looks. Runways are no longer the only source for style inspiration to watch and adopt, but the streets is where most fashionistas will be getting their fashion tips for the new season. A rather frequent trend we are beginning to see more of, is the all white shoe. Whether it is in boot form or a classic high-heel, this shoe will be an essential for any Fashionista’s wardrobe. How do we like to style the statement shoe?
1. Pair your white boots with your favourite co-ord, whether it is a full suit or classic skirt and blazer, this look is complimented well with the statement coloured shoe. (Our Me Too Boots are perfect for this look)
2. You can never go wrong with with a classic bomber, well fitted denim jeans and white boots.
3. If you feel a white boot is too much for you, why not explore our our Madeleine sling backs or Macadamia mid-heels? They will achieve the on trend look when paired with wide leg trousers and chunky knit.
4. If you’re the style trail blazer, opting for our Ab Fab Stiletto White boots paired with a classic skirt and jumper, you’ll fit right in at NY Fashion week.
5. Our top tip? Go on, have fun with your wardrobe and sporting rocking this trend (you can thank us later)