We have had the outfit planned for weeks and the venue picked but we want to make sure we are totally prepped with all the tips and fixes to ensure we have the best time at the Christmas party.
We decided to ask the ladies of OFFICE HQ for their party tips for going out-out and little tricks they cant live without when dancing the night away.
1. Wear Bridget Jones pants at the start of the night, then carry a spare for later on when you want to ‘loosen up’ a little and let yourself go on the dance floor (our fave tip!)
2. Always carry some flats like the Butterfly Twists fold-able pumps in your bag for the end of the night
3. Spray your face with hairspray before you leave to seal your make up to your face, no more sweaty faces.
4. Never leave the house without mascara & lipstick
5. Pop some plasters in your bag, just in case you take an embarrassing tumble.
6. Schedule in regular loo trips with the girls throughout the night to have a gossip about guys
7. Always keep an eye out on anyone stuck in awkward conversation in the corner of the room – always nice to save a friend in need
8. Arrive fashionably late and leave at the peak of the party
9. Eye brightening eye drops, sting like hell but make your eyes dazzle! Pop in pre make-up.
10. On taxi journey home, make sure to divert via McDonalds or kebab shop (the ONLY way to end off a party night)