Just as Christmas ends, we will be getting ready for New years Eve (#excited). It’s definitely been one very festive month, and why not end it with the most perfect party bang! NYE plans are usually divided, to stay in or to go out? We love a good party, so we always suggest going out, even if it means making the effort to pop over to a friends house. It’s the perfect opportunity to celebrate 2018, it’s been a fun yet tough year, and we cannot wait to see what 2019 has planned for us (hopefully more shoes). Looking to get into the mood? Check out how we like to do New Years Eve:
1. Pre-plan for this event, whether you are going to a dinner, party or a friend’s house, make sure you know what the actual plan is and the best route possible.
2. It’s good to plan your outfit, so knowing whether you need to be formal or casual is a good start
3. Looking to welcome the sunrise in for 2019? We suggest always packing a pair of flats. Heels are fabulous, but not everyone is gifted in keeping elevated all night.
4. It is totally acceptable to wear trainers with a dress, but make sure you’re opting for a pair of clean white Air Force 1s or adidas TFL pack.
5. If you’re wanting to wear heels, but not wanting to go too high in height, choose a classic mid-heel boot. The right amount of height and comfort.
6. Check the weather, whilst a pair of stilettos may be totally fabulous, London is infamous for a good downpour. We love our selection of party boots, they bring all the fun and style to an event.
7. Remember to have fun, and start 2019 with the intention you wish to lead the year with.
Love the OFFICE team ❤️️