Some people love it, some people despise it, but getting ready for work can be an interesting task. Your outfit is dependent on your working environment and your profession of course. Most companies are modernizing with fashion trends, and slowly embracing the trainer trend. Or is the working world becoming more accepting that the commute to work needs to be a comfortable and stylish? Either way, trainers are a must-have, and we love it when we see more of this trend during the week. There are some guidelines to follow when you are wishing to rock your kicks, and we have a few do’s and don’ts that will help you feel smart but cool at the same time.
- Invest in a trusted brand that you can wear throughout the week, shoes that wear well and maintains their shape
- We like to suggest subtle coloured trainers for work, so muted tones or the classic black and white
- Pair your trainers
- with a great dress
- Less is always more, so keep it minimal but still cool
- Keep your trainers classic, leave statement pieces for the weekend unless your working environment allows for some jazzy footwork
- If you do like colour, a touch of it can be seen on your trainers (accent colours can be formal)
- Build your collection, and love your trainers
- Trainers look great with a suit
- Don’t be shy to rock this trend, it is comfortable and stylish, what more could you want?
- Do not forget to tie your laces
- Don’t let your trainers get grubby, trainer etiquette all the way