The Nike Jester XX is finally here, and can you tell, we are fully in love! A rendition of the classic Air Force 1 shape, this was introduced in 1982, where the Air Force 1 redefined basketball footwear from the hardwood to the tarmac. We are currently wearing our Jesters and loving the added detailing. The latest Jester XX focuses on re-framing concepts, and presenting new perspectives. The playful distortion of a classic silhouette challenges everything about the past and the mundane. Find out why we love them:
1. They are perfect from day to night. Paired with trousers or a dress, we know the Jester XX will be taking us to great fashion places.
2. They are incredibly comfortable, durable and light on your feet. We can’t seem to take ours off.
3. The Jester XX has 3D detailing, differentiating the silhouette from a classic Air Force 1. You know us, detail is everything.
4. The Jester collection is available in 3 colourways, we want to own all three.
5. The Jester XX approaches a classic Nike design with a unique and cutting edge perspective. We feel that this silhouette will be kicking new heights for your Nike collection.