Era Decon Ca
Era Decon Ca by Vans
Originally released in 1976, the Vans Era was one of the first shoes designed purposely for skateboarding due to the ankle padding and flexible sole. This California Decon model is presented in an ombre blue suede upper featuring textile lining, clean white vulcanised sole, metallic eyelets and signature branding.
Founded by Paul Van Doren in the 60's, the brand took off in the late 70's when skateboarding became a major pastime and Vans was established as the footwear for most skaters.
Style number 2203533771
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)