Era Decon Ca
Era Decon Ca by Vans
Originally released in 1976, the Vans Era was one of the first shoes designed purposely for skateboarding due to the ankle padding and flexible sole. This California Decon model is presented in an ombre blue suede upper featuring textile lining, clean white vulcanised sole, metallic eyelets and signature branding.
Founded by Paul Van Doren in the 60's, the brand took off in the late 70's when skateboarding became a major pastime and Vans was established as the footwear for most skaters.
Style number 2203533771
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.