Brown Green Exclusive
Style number 2174451955
Emergy by Merrell
Known for it's specialist hiking boots, Merrell has taken the leap to design a hybrid trainer influenced by its outdoor heritage with style to hit the streets.
- - Suede and lycra upper
- - Neoprene collar
- - Breathable mesh lining
- - EVA removable footbed
- - MERRELL air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- - Brown green exclusive colourway
Merrell was established in Vermont in 1981 by two executives of a ski company, Clark Matis and John Schweizer, when they decided to launch a new maker of hiking boots. The pair joined forces with Randy J. Merrell a maker of highly praised, highly expensive custom boots, Matis set to work designing a more affordable high-performance boot thus Merrell was born.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 9pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery on products where service is shown as available.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £3.50 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £15 (6-9 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.