Brown Green Exclusive
Emergy by Merrell
Known for it's specialist hiking boots, Merrell has taken the leap to design a hybrid trainer influenced by its outdoor heritage with style to hit the streets.
- - Suede and lycra upper
- - Neoprene collar
- - Breathable mesh lining
- - EVA removable footbed
- - MERRELL air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- - Brown green exclusive colourway
Merrell was established in Vermont in 1981 by two executives of a ski company, Clark Matis and John Schweizer, when they decided to launch a new maker of hiking boots. The pair joined forces with Randy J. Merrell a maker of highly praised, highly expensive custom boots, Matis set to work designing a more affordable high-performance boot thus Merrell was born.
Style number 2174451955
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.