Style number 2001186199
The Nike Vortex running trainer was originally launched back in 1985, as part of the brands famous VSeries, and it's best attribute was that it used the Air unit in the heel and a full length foam midsole to allow all round comfort and cushioning whilst the waffle outsole gave durability and traction. This version is presented with a mixed upper consisting of premium matte linen beige suede and burgundy breathable mesh, with a raspberry pink swoosh. It also features Nike's famous vintage treatment on the foam and waffled sole, a thinly padded mesh tongue and reflective accents around the toe.
- NEW: Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.