White Grey Pop Pink Marble
Style number 1553722286
A seminal sneaker that encapsulates the brand in the 1980's, the adidas ZX 710 gets a rare reissue. First introduced in 1987, the runner is one of the more sophisticated styles from the ZX series. Constructed from suede and mesh, the 710 features dual stripe branding and Dellinger webbing to the midsole, finished with contrast lacing and branding to the heel counter. This style from Offspring x adidas Marble pack features a white, grey and pop pink colourway with the marble effect on subtly placed panels.
- - Half sizes available in this style
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.