White Grey Pop Pink Marble
A seminal sneaker that encapsulates the brand in the 1980's, the adidas ZX 710 gets a rare reissue. First introduced in 1987, the runner is one of the more sophisticated styles from the ZX series. Constructed from suede and mesh, the 710 features dual stripe branding and Dellinger webbing to the midsole, finished with contrast lacing and branding to the heel counter. This style from Offspring x adidas Marble pack features a white, grey and pop pink colourway with the marble effect on subtly placed panels.
- - Half sizes available in this style
Style number 1553722286
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.