Gel Lyte Iii
Grey Navy Red
Style number 1278222007
A truly iconic running silhouette, the Gel Lyte III was first released in 1989, featuring numerous innovative features including the famous split tongue - a novel invention that eliminated the problem of having the tongue slip down the side of the shoe. With a Gel cushioned sole, 3M patches and padded tongue and collar, the Gel Lyte III was ideal for the long distance runner.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.