Style number 2209191972
Era By Vans
These lace-up Era's from Vans boast an army green mountains print canvas upper. This style also features a Vans logo tag which sits on the side of the design to add detail, while the soft canvas insole offers plenty of comfort. This old skool skater style is completed with a sturdy honeycomb structured rubber outsole.
- - Canvas upper
- - Canvas lining/sock
- - Rubber waffle sole
- - 'Off the Wall' logo at heel
- - Half sizes available in this style
Founded by Paul Van Doren in the 60's, the brand took off in the late 70's when skateboarding became a major pastime and Vans was established as the footwear for most skaters. Over the years, famous skaters such as Stacy Peralta, Tony Alva and Steve Caballero have inspired different styles, making Vans the most recognized skating footwear for every Off the Wall rebel.
- FREE delivery on products displaying FREE DELIVERY icon
- UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.