Nike Tennis Classic
Summit White Vivid Blue
Style number 2008211986
Initially released in 1985, the Nike Tennis Classic was originally known as the Wimbledon and was worn by Jonny Mac whilst he won the 1985 All England Championships. This version is presented in premium white tumbled leather with an original textured cupsole and vivid blue Swoosh branding on the sides. It also features a blue heel panel with embroidered branding, leather lined inner and a vintage styled foam tongue with woven brand tab.
- NEW: Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.