Style number 1514801158
In the '90s, running shoes were reborn with fit systems. The PUMA Disc, part of the Trinomic family, was sought after for its comfort-boosting clicks. (Twist it and internal wires tighten the upper for a fit that's just right. Pull the tab to loosen and remove.) This version is extra lightweight and mixes serious, iconic hardware with fresh style in a black and white colourway.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.