Style number 2035586387
Gazelle 70's by Adidas
First released in 1966 as an all-around trainer, the Gazelle became an international iconic trainer. This iteration sees Adidas delve deep into the archives to produce a 70's inspired design. They feature a premium woven suede upper, suede 3-Stripes, and textured foxing tape around the outsole.
- -White and cream colourway
- NEW: Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.