Gazelle 70's by Adidas
First released in 1966 as an all-around trainer, the Gazelle became an international iconic trainer. This iteration sees Adidas delve deep into the archives to produce a 70's inspired design. They feature a premium woven suede upper, suede 3-Stripes, and textured foxing tape around the outsole.
- -Black and cream colourway
Style number 2035504027
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.