Air Max 90 (w)
White Bright Grape Obsidian
Style number 2005492500
The Air Max 90, from Nike, first released in 1990 and was originally called the 'Air Max III'. This classic running silhouette is presented in an upper consisting of white duromesh, navy suede, navy synthetic leather and pink panelling. It also includes the famous visible Air window within a ribbed outsole, bold thermoplastic straps and branded heel tab, and a woven brand tab on the tongue.
- - Half sizes available in this style
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 8pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery on products where service is shown as available.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.