Air Force 1 Lo (w)
Rough Green Qs
Air Force 1 Low by Nike
Inspired by six of the most stylish capitals London, Milan, New York, Paris, Tokyo, and Shanghai, the Nike 'City Pack' is a celebration of tradition and culture paying tribute to each of these cities in a very unique way. In a subdued racing green colourway, this particular model pays tribute to the city of London. With a visible stitched upper representing the city's street mapping, this style also features a mixed leather and synthetic upper as well as Nike Air Technology for the ultimate cushioning.
- - Part of the 'City Pack'
About Air Force 1
First released in 1982 with basketball in mind, the Air Force One model was named after the Air Force One aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first Nike basketball shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air Sole unit and has now become one of the most recognised basketball shoes of all time.
Style number 1844966412
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.