Air Force 1 Lo (w)
Rough Green Qs
Air Force 1 Low by Nike
Inspired by six of the most stylish capitals London, Milan, New York, Paris, Tokyo, and Shanghai, the Nike 'City Pack' is a celebration of tradition and culture paying tribute to each of these cities in a very unique way. In a subdued racing green colourway, this particular model pays tribute to the city of London. With a visible stitched upper representing the city's street mapping, this style also features a mixed leather and synthetic upper as well as Nike Air Technology for the ultimate cushioning.
- - Part of the 'City Pack'
About Air Force 1
First released in 1982 with basketball in mind, the Air Force One model was named after the Air Force One aircraft that carries the President of the United States. It was the first Nike basketball shoe to feature a full-length Nike Air Sole unit and has now become one of the most recognised basketball shoes of all time.
Style number 1844966412
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.