Style number 1522292204
In the '90s, running shoes were reborn with fit systems. The PUMA Disc, part of the Trinomic family, was sought after for its comfort-boosting clicks. (Twist it and internal wires tighten the upper for a fit that's just right. Pull the tab to loosen and remove.) This version is extra lightweight and mixes that serious, iconic hardware with fresh style that lives for warm days and street strutting. The "tropicalia" graphic is inspired by Brasil's rainforests, stacked high with Ipê-amarelo flowers. So if you're looking to put more sunshine in your step and more style in your wardrobe – start cranking, sister.
- - Half sizes available in this style
- FREE delivery on products displaying FREE DELIVERY icon
- UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.