Womens Jazz Original
Light Blue Pink
Style number 1323032839
Founded back in 1898 in Pennsylvania, Saucony later became famous for the unique technology used in their performance footwear. This OG version of the Jazz, released in 1981, is presented in premium light blue suede with breathable nylon mesh on the toe and mid quarter. It features the brands wave side branding and heel panel in silver, a thick white foam sole, a padded nylon tongue with a bold brand tab, a padded ankle support and a spare set of laces and pink accent details.
- FREE delivery on products displaying FREE DELIVERY icon
- UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.