Womens Jazz Original
Grey Bright Blue
Style number 1323022195
Founded back in 1898 in Pennsylvania, Saucony later became famous for the unique technology used in their performance footwear. This OG version of the Jazz, released in 1981, is presented in premium grey suede with breathable nylon mesh on the toe and mid quarter. It features the brands wave side branding and heel panel in silver, a thick white foam sole, a padded nylon tongue with a bold brand tab, a padded ankle support and a spare set of laces and bright blue accent details.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.