Heliotrope Purple Atoll Blue Ps
Style number 2805480548
Definitely the most well known and popular of all Puma shoes, this design classic rightly deserves its place in public affection and in every Hall of Fame. The Suede has even been involved in historical matters on a global scale. In cultural terms the Suede can be credited as the first shoe of BBoyism. The Suede Classic features classic Suede colourways inspired by Puma's archives built on a narrow tooling that was specifically developed for region EEA with hook and loop strap fastenings.
- NEW: Click & Collect from OFFICE or OFFSPRING store - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.