Style number 2610592375
Era Kids By Vans
Like the big Vans Era but for the little ones. These ultra comfortable soft soled trainers are perfect for those little infant toes. The lace detail adds extra support and piece of mind, ensuring the shoe stays on their wriggly little feet. Sporting a tiger camo print colourway.
- - Canvas upper
- - Canvas lining/sock
- - Rubber waffle sole
- - 'Off the Wall' logo at heel
Founded by Paul Van Doren in the 60's, the brand took off in the late 70's when skateboarding became a major pastime and Vans was established as the footwear for most skaters. Over the years, famous skaters such as Stacy Peralta, Tony Alva and Steve Caballero have inspired different styles, making Vans the most recognized skating footwear for every Off the Wall rebel.
- FREE delivery on products displaying FREE DELIVERY icon
- UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.