Style number 6002750019
Flip-flops by Havaianas
These chocolate-brown Havaianas are a classic that were designed for the 1998 World Cup. They feature the Brazilian flag across the rubber sole and the logo on the brown strap.
- - Rubber sole
- - Rubber upper
When Havaianas launched in 1962, they were the first style of flip-flops to be made from rubber and have since become a symbol of Brazil. The iconic brand is loved for its range of brightly coloured and printed flip-flops that reflect the country's style, attitude and tropical climate.
- FREE delivery on products displaying FREE DELIVERY icon
- UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.