Salt Water Original
Style number 1602000078
Sandals By Salt Water Original
The original Salt-Water sandal is defined by its little-way stitched sole and features a black leather upper with adjustable ankle strap and buckle fastening.
- - Leather upper
- - Leather sock
- - Rubber sole
About Salt Water Originals
As a way to cope with leather shortages in World War II, Walter Hoy started making his sandals using the scrap leather left over from making military boots. Combined with rust-proof metal tongue buckles and produced in a wide choice of colours and designs, the enduring quality and proven heritage of their sandals is unquestionable. Salt-Water originals are defined by their tough little-way stitched rubber sole, the leather is coated with a water resistant sealant and they mould to the user’s feet with repeated wear.
- FREE delivery on products displaying FREE DELIVERY icon
- UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.