Empress Lo Lace Up
Flats Shoes by Clarks Originals
This low profile interpretation of the brands classic desert boot features premium black leather uppers, a lace up front, sheepskin lining and elevated crepe sole.
- - Leather upper
- - Sheepskin lining
- - Crepe sole
About Clarks C. & J.
Clark International Ltd, trading as Clarks, is a British, international shoe manufacturer and retailer. Founded in 1825 by brothers Cyrus and James Clark in Street, Somerset, the iconic brand is sold worldwide and continues to prosper. Starting as the inventors of slippers to designing the classic desert boot to being a hit with hip hop stars with the wallabee.
Style number 2256000078
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.