Womens Boat Shoe Classic
Style number 1254561229
Timberland classic deck with ecoconscious credentials that also has plenty of casual style and as it's designed to be by the water, it relies on its recycled rubber, siped outsole to channel away water for traction. This style features a premium fullgrain or suede leather upper, leather is from a tannery rated Silver for its ecoconscious production practices, traditional handsewn construction for a classic aesthetic, 36 degree functional rawhide lacing system for a customized fit just thread laces through the rivets on all sides and tie in front, EVA footbed with additional latex pods under the heel and forefoot for added shock absorption and all day comfort, leather covered footbed, compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption and a Green Rubber? outsole is made from 42% recycled rubber which is siped for traction on wet surfaces.
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.