Navy Suede Black Sole
Desert Boots by Clarks
A rich navy nubuck upper finishes this Clarks Originals ankle boot making it both stylish and versatile. The distinctive crepe sole and clean, simple lines enable this heritage design to be instantly recognisable.
- - Premium nubuck upper
- - Leather lining
- - Crepe sole
About Clarks Originals
C. & J. Clark International Ltd, trading as Clarks, is a British international shoe manufacturer and retailer. Founded in 1825 by brothers Cyrus and James Clark in Street, Somerset, the iconic brand is sold worldwide and continues to prosper. Starting as the inventors of slippers, to designing the classic desert boot, to being a hit with hip hop stars with the wallabee, this multi-million pound empire has a history as rich as its assets.
Style number 4722333906
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.