Vapor Metal Canvas
Boots by Palladium
- - Vintage style Pallabrouse boot
- - Fold down heel cuff with popper fastening
- - 100% washed canvas upper
- - Vapour metal grey colourway
- - EVA sockliner
- - One piece burnished rubber outsole
Founded in 1920, Palladium made tires for the fledgling aviation industry and in 1947 the legendary Pampa boot was born with the functionality, comfort and durability so outstanding that the French Foreign Legion adopted it for their use. Today, the original design, classic lines and time tested utility are as relevant as they have ever been. Combining over 60 years of authenticity with modern manufacturing, premium materials and cutting edge styling, Palladium boots are ready to help you explore your street, your city, or the world.
Style number 1536722253
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.