Flip Flops by Gandys
Designed in London. Inspired by travel. Fuelled by giving back.
- - Material: 100% recyclable rubber
- - Unique rope-designed strap
- - Ideal for travelling, festivals, urban or beach
- - Passport stamp feature on the insole
- - Instant comfort and long lasting durability
- - Portion of profit from each pair sold goes towards the "Orphans for Orphans" charity
Born from a simple idea at a music festival, Gandys was created by brothers Rob and Paul. With a bohemian upbringing travelling and volunteering all over the world, the brothers wanted to create something sustainable that would give back to Orphans after the tragic loss of their own parents in the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami whilst the family was travelling. They started Gandys in 2012 from their bedroom in Brixton, London.
Style number 1442522118
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.