Style number 1442522118
Flip Flops by Gandys
Designed in London. Inspired by travel. Fuelled by giving back.
- - Material: 100% recyclable rubber
- - Unique rope-designed strap
- - Ideal for travelling, festivals, urban or beach
- - Passport stamp feature on the insole
- - Instant comfort and long lasting durability
- - Portion of profit from each pair sold goes towards the "Orphans for Orphans" charity
Born from a simple idea at a music festival, Gandys was created by brothers Rob and Paul. With a bohemian upbringing travelling and volunteering all over the world, the brothers wanted to create something sustainable that would give back to Orphans after the tragic loss of their own parents in the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami whilst the family was travelling. They started Gandys in 2012 from their bedroom in Brixton, London.
- NEW: Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 5pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.