Boots by Fred Perry
Broguing was first invented to expel water from men’s shoes as they waded through British terrain. While inspired by heritage outdoors styles, the Northgate boot is designed for the 21st century. This high-top, wool-lined leather version with Scotch grain panels features welt-style construction and a high-grip wedge sole unit. Made using premium leather and suede, and finished with a tipped webbing pull tab and debossed Laurel Wreath leather tab.
- - Tan leather upper
- - Rubber sole
Style number 2294245000
- UK & NI Delivery£3.50 or FREE Delivery on full price items
- Next Day Delivery£5.00. Order up to 9pm*
- Saturday Delivery£6.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Sunday Delivery£7.00. Order by 5pm Friday*
- Click & CollectFREE and avaliable within 3 working days to any of our UK and Irish OFFICE / OFFSPRING stores
- International DeliveryCost dependant on country. International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days. International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
* Click here for full delivery details
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via Collect+ or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.