Boots by Fred Perry
Broguing was first invented to expel water from men’s shoes as they waded through British terrain. While inspired by heritage outdoors styles, the Northgate boot is designed for the 21st century. This high-top, wool-lined leather version with Scotch grain panels features welt-style construction and a high-grip wedge sole unit. Made using premium leather and suede, and finished with a tipped webbing pull tab and debossed Laurel Wreath leather tab.
- - Tan leather upper
- - Rubber sole
Style number 2294245000
- FREE UK standard delivery on full priced products. Excluding selected shoe laces & shoe care
- Standard UK and Northern Ireland - £3.50 (2 - 5 working days)
- Next Day UK and Northern Ireland (Available on selected items) - £5.00 (Order before 3pm Monday to Thursday for next working day delivery.)
- Click & Collect - FREE (2 - 5 working days)
- Republic of Ireland - £5 (5 - 7 working days)
- France/Germany/Italy/Spain - £5.00 (5 - 7 working days)
- Rest of European Union - £15 (7 - 10 working days)
- Australia - £12 (7 - 10 working days)
- Rest of World - £25 (7 - 10 working days)
Not happy with a purchase? No problem. You can return to our warehouse, via CollectPlus or to one of our UK stores within 28 days of purchase.
Footwear should be unworn and in its original packaging. Your refund will then be processed back to your original method of payment.Click here for more information on returns.