The Baftas were held last night at the Royal Opera House where the colour red was most definitely the colour of the night and I’m not just talking about that carpet. Passion red was seen all the way through, from the dress to the shoes to the accessories and even the lipstick.
Dakota Johnson looked stunning in a Dior strappy maxi dress, keeping it delicate and feminine with her silver accessories.
- Mimosa Two Part Flare Heels in Silver
- Marlow Multi Strap Heels in Silver
- Anchor 3 Strap Heels in Silver Pewter
All 3 will get you that Dakota Johnson look.
Laura Haddock in Vintage Givenchy knows how to work a red lip and a platform heel.
Keep things elegant like Laura Haddock and shop our
I couldn’t possibly talk about the BAFTA’S and not mention the amazing Kate Winslet. Not only does she look incredible but she also took home an award for Best Supporting Actress. Keeping it classy wearing all black she added some red carpet sass with her red lipstick and matching clutch.
Be like Kate and shop our Court Shoes
- Trouble Highback Point Courts in black leather
- Alive Perspex Point Court Shoes in black suede
- On To Point Court Shoes in black suede